Check your sync settings
1. Locate the Sage 50 connector in your programs tray, right-click the icon and select 'Company List'
2. Check that the 'sync enabled' box is ticked
3. If the 'sync enabled' box isn't ticked, double-click your company name, select the tick box, click 'Save' and click the 'x' to close the pop-up window
4. Once you're back on the 'Company List' page, click 'View Settings' ('Settings' can also be selected when you right-click the Sage 50 connector icon in your programs tray)
5. Ensure the 'Only upload from this computer (master)' box is ticked
Check the Windows service is listed and running
The Windows service is called 'Satago Sage 50 Connector'. To check that this is listed and running successfully please follow the steps below.
1. Type 'services' into your search bar and click to open the 'Services' app
2. Scroll through list to find 'Satago Sage 50 Connector'
3. Check that 'Status' = 'running' and 'Startup Type' = 'Automatic'
4. Check the Recovery tab will allow the service to restart
- If you're connector has been down recently you can also try to Restart the service
Check antivirus software settings
Your antivirus software may have a list of programs that are being blocked. If you are facing Sage 50/Satago connection issues you should check your antivirus blocked programs list. If the Sage 50 connector is being blocked, this will need to be overridden or an exception may need to be granted. You may need to speak to your IT service or support team to enable this.
Complete a Full Re-sync
After troubleshooting is complete, we suggest completing a full re-sync of your data to ensure Satago captures all updates which may have been missed during troubleshooting.
1. Double click on your company name from the Company List
2. Click on the dropdown arrow next to 'Sync Now' and click ‘Full Re-Sync’
You will be notified once the full re-sync is complete.