To check your Sage 50 connector is up to date, follow the steps below. If your IT team installed the connector on your server, you will need to ask them to complete these steps.
1. Right click on the Satago icon in your programs tray and click on Settings
2. Copy the existing License key and click on Check for Updates at the bottom.
Install any updates that are suggested, you will be prompted to enter the License key during the update. Click Save once complete
3. Now you will need to navigate to your company list from your programs tray
4. On your Company List, double click on the company name to open your company's settings
5. Click on the drop down arrow beside Sync Now, then select Full Re-Sync.
Your Sage 50 connector should now be up to date!
If you have any issues with updating your connector, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.