Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, title, date of birth and username.
- Contact Data includes business address, home address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details and information relating to your accounts and receivables. For further information on this refer to the 'Financial Data' section of 'How we use your personal data'
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Services.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your preferences and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Site, products and services.
- Third Party User Data includes email message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings when using our email integration services. For further information on this see the 'Additional restrictions on the use of Third Party User Data' section of 'How we use your personal data'
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.