Satago has been further developed to help accountants better manage their clients. Our debt chaser, credit risk reports, and invoice finance products can all help your clients manage their cashflow more effectively, and could create a new revenue stream for you as well.
Using Satago to manage your own accountancy practice
- Risk Segments: using UK credit bureau data this shows the value of your open invoices by the level of risk of your clients.
- Risk Concentrations: layering the aged debtor and risk level view shows the concentration of your open invoices, for an indication of where to focus any reminder activities. You can automate this activity in the Satago app using templates.
- Highest Risk Active Customers: shows invoices open over the past year, ordered by risk, and recent payment and correspondence activity (in Satago’s customer conversations feature)
- Industry Sector Concentrations: a high-level view of where your accounting business is concentrated according to Standard Industry Codes.
- Invoices In and Out: a month-by-month indication of your accounts payable and receivable invoices raised.
- Satago Referral Summary: an indication of how many clients you have referred to Satago and signed up, all the way through to the funding received and the commission you have earned.
Using Satago to manage your clients' businesses
- View invoices you have outstanding with you client
- View full credit bureau reports of your clients (unlimited)
- Set automated payment reminders and monthly statement emails on open and late invoices
- At a glance, view when their next Accounts and Confirmation Statements are due at Companies House
- Observe which accounting package you have set them up on and when they last connected
- See what invoice finance they're eligible for, and their current funding levels
- Review their debtor performance
Creating an Organisation for your clients
If you're an accountant, bookkeeper or credit controller wishing to manage your clients on Satago it would be best to sign up to our Accountants package which enables you to easily add and manage all your clients.
How do I get set up?
You will first need to connect to Satago by registering via the website.
One of our experienced account managers will contact you to set up your account and explain how the service works. They're also on hand to help you make the most of Satago once you're up and running.
You will need to connect your accounting software to make clients' data available so that you can manage your accounts. Setup is easy, and not only do we support Cloud accounting software, we also support many local versions of accounting software, so you can synchronise your data even if you're not using cloud accounting software.
Unlimited Full Credit reports
The accountants subscription package gives you unlimited access to full credit reports on any UK entities